Our 2020 enrolments are open on Monday 17 June 2019. (Scroll below for 2019).
Click here for our 2020 School Prospectus
Year 9 & 10
- 2020 Year 9 Curriculum Handbook
- 2020 Year 9 Subject Choice
- 2020 Year 10 Handbook
- 2020 Year 10 Subject Choice
In Year 11
Students must study English, and Mathematics, and four other subjects earning credits towards NCEA.
Year 12 & 13
In Year 12
Students must study English, and five other courses earning credits towards NCEA. Our Employment Skills programme allows a reduced number of subjects and provides work experience placements.
In Year 13
Most students will select five subjects. Depending on their abilities and goals, some students may wish to do a combination of academic courses and others that lead to more vocationally-based qualifications.
- End of Term 1 2020: 9 April 202009 Apr 2020
- Good Friday (school closed): 10 April 202010 Apr 2020