Feel at home in our large, attractive, park-like grounds that border a local primary and intermediate school. This is your school community and it has excellent facilities that will support all your needs.
— Katie, Year 12
Built to suit you
Considerable emphasis is placed on ensuring that our classrooms are stimulating, well-managed environments that support the work of great teachers and the delivery of a wide range of subjects.
Our facilities include:
- large hard-court areas for ball games;
- spacious outdoor fields;
- campus-wide WiFi freely available for your use;
- well-resourced science laboratories;
- modern learning environments;
- an excellent and newly refurbished music and performing arts environment;
- a spacious, modern Library and Information Centre;
- a newly modernised Technology Centre;
- two fully-equipped gymnasiums and a weights room;
- a solar-heated swimming pool;
- an extensive Guidance and Learning Support Centre;
- a dedicated International Centre;
- a large and centrally located Special Education Facility.