Why not try something new this year?
Waimea College Adult and Community Education aims to offer a wide range of interesting, educational, fun and affordable courses to members of our community.
Community Education is not-for-profit.
Our classes are for adults (over the age of 18 years)
We’re very pleased that you are considering participating in further education and learning. What better way to meet like-minded people and enjoy an evening or Saturday workshop. ‘Put a little class in your life!’
Email email@example.com with your contact details (address and phone numbers) and the course you would like to attend. We will email back a confirmation plus an invoice.
You can also enrol by phone or in person at the Waimea College Finance Centre which is beside Reception.
The Finance Centre is open for enrolments between 8.30am and 4.30pm including school holidays. Here you may pay by cash, EFTPOS or cheque (we are unable to take credit cards). Internet banking details are on your enrolment confirmation invoice.
We will advise you if a course is full at the time of your enrolment and can place your name on a waiting list.
Any enquiries should be directed to Waimea Community Education on (03) 544 6099 ext. 870, (or option 2) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Education Co-ordinator
- Junior Parent Teacher Interviews – 20 August 201920 Aug 2019
- Junior Parent Teacher Interviews – 21 August 201921 Aug 2019
- Year 8 Interviews 6 – 23 August 201923 Aug 2019
- Year 9 Enrolments Close for 2020 – 23 August 201923 Aug 2019
- Senior Assessment Week – 23 -30 August 201930 Aug 2019
- Daffodil Day – 30 August 201930 Aug 2019
- Year 10 Subject Selection closes – 30 August 201930 Aug 2019
- Teacher Only Day – 5 September 201905 Sep 2019
- Mid-Term Break – School closed – 6 September 201906 Sep 2019
- Newsletter Distributed – 20 September 201920 Sep 2019