We hope you are all staying safe in this awful weather.
At this stage we are not aware of any bus cancellations for the morning and all buses are expected to run as normal.
At this stage it is school as usual tomorrow, (Thursday) however the 200MTB trip has been cancelled. We are still planning to hold the parent-teacher interviews tomorrow evening but this decision will be re-evaluated tomorrow morning if necessary.
If any of this information changes we will let you know by the usual methods.
We understand that some students in outlying areas may have difficulty coming to school, and if this is you we would ask you advise attendance in the usual manner, and check in with your teachers for online learning.
Take care everyone, stay safe, dry and look after you loved ones.
By Diane Chapman