Waimea College is looking for an experienced, highly organised, positive and motivated individual for this permanent part-time position.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Support and deputise for the International Manager.
- Coordinate and Manage the Homestay provision for international students.
- Assist students with all aspects of enrolment and integration into NZ throughout their time at Waimea College.
- Support of the pastoral care requirements of international students.
- Manage administration and event management including student resources and marketing material, also social media and website platforms.
- Ensure regular, professional and respectful communication with Partner Agents and Schools.
Waimea College is committed to offering a quality International Student Programme and this is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a diverse and rewarding role to become an integral member of the International team.
Applications should include a Cover Letter, CV and Support Staff Application Form and be sent to Nicola Cruise before 4.00pm on Wednesday 17 August 2022.