PPTA – Paid Union Meeting
As permitted under the PPTA Collective Agreement, the teaching staff at Waimea College will be participating in a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Wednesday 7 September 2016.
All students are expected to attend classes in the morning through until 12.20pm. The school will remain open from 12.20pm with limited supervision available. Parents are to make alternative arrangements if possible. Please inform the school office (544 6099) by Thursday 1 September, if you wish to have your child supervised after 12.20pm.
NB: School buses will leave at – TIME TO BE CONFIRMED
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March **POSTPONED TILL 10 MARCH**03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March **POSTPONED TILL 9 MARCH**04 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021