PPTA – Paid Union Meeting
As permitted under the PPTA Collective Agreement, the teaching staff at Waimea College will be participating in a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Wednesday 7 September 2016.
All students are expected to attend classes in the morning through until 12.20pm. The school will remain open from 12.20pm with limited supervision available. Parents are to make alternative arrangements if possible. Please inform the school office (544 6099) by Thursday 1 September, if you wish to have your child supervised after 12.20pm.
NB: School buses will leave at – TIME TO BE CONFIRMED
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
- 2022 Enrolments Now Open! 25 Jul 2021Please see www.waimea.school.nz/enrolment-information for more informatio... [Read more]
- Term 3 Begins: 26 July 202126 Jul 2021
- Parents Information Evening: 2 August 2021 02 Aug 2021An opportunity for prospective parents to learn about what Waimea College h... [Read more]
- Open School: 9 August 202109 Aug 2021Tours start at 4.00pm and 7.00pm
- Senior Subject Selection Expo: 12 August 202112 Aug 2021
- Course Selection Closes: 23 August 202123 Aug 2021Course selection closes for returning students in Years 11,12,13 – 2022