Year 9 & New Parents’ Information Evening
Monday 12 February at 7.00pm in the College Hall
Welcome to the new school year. As parent/caregiver of a Year 9 or new student you may be interested to learn about life at Waimea College. There will be a welcome from Scott Haines, our Principal and personal introductions from the Year 9 Deans. Standards, Expectations & Opportunities will also be discussed.
There will be time for questions – clarifications, information, comments and issues.
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March **POSTPONED TILL 10 MARCH**03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March **POSTPONED TILL 9 MARCH**04 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021