Shave for a Cure
Six Kiwis are diagnosed with a blood cancer or related condition every day. Every year, students from Waimea College fund-raise by having their heads shaved to support this worthy cause. This year, the teachers have joined the effort.
Our teachers have formed a team and following this link https://tinyurl.com/shaveourhair and searching for ‘Teachers of Waimea’, you could contribute and sponsor the teachers who have chosen to take the plunge and Shave for a Cure.
Who knows? This may be the thing to break a teachers habit of pulling their hair out!
- Showquest: 14 May14 May 2021
- NCEA Teacher Only Day : 18 May18 May 2021
- Manu Kōrero: 21 May21 May 2021
- Pink Shirt Mufti Day: 21 May21 May 2021
- Careers Roadshow: 25 May25 May 2021
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp (9C, 9N, 9S) : 24 – 28 May28 May 2021