Shave for a Cure
Six Kiwis are diagnosed with a blood cancer or related condition every day. Every year, students from Waimea College fund-raise by having their heads shaved to support this worthy cause. This year, the teachers have joined the effort.
Our teachers have formed a team and following this link https://tinyurl.com/shaveourhair and searching for ‘Teachers of Waimea’, you could contribute and sponsor the teachers who have chosen to take the plunge and Shave for a Cure.
Who knows? This may be the thing to break a teachers habit of pulling their hair out!
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March04 Mar 2021
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021
- Swimming Championships: 17 March17 Mar 2021
- Nathan Wallis – Teen Brain Presentation: 18 March18 Mar 2021Nelson Teen Brain – Information