Shave for a Cure
Six Kiwis are diagnosed with a blood cancer or related condition every day. Every year, students from Waimea College fund-raise by having their heads shaved to support this worthy cause. This year, the teachers have joined the effort.
Our teachers have formed a team and following this link https://tinyurl.com/shaveourhair and searching for ‘Teachers of Waimea’, you could contribute and sponsor the teachers who have chosen to take the plunge and Shave for a Cure.
Who knows? This may be the thing to break a teachers habit of pulling their hair out!
- 2022 Enrolments Now Open! 25 Jul 2021Please see www.waimea.school.nz/enrolment-information for more informatio... [Read more]
- Term 3 Begins: 26 July 202126 Jul 2021
- Parents Information Evening: 2 August 2021 02 Aug 2021An opportunity for prospective parents to learn about what Waimea College h... [Read more]
- Open School: 9 August 202109 Aug 2021Tours start at 4.00pm and 7.00pm
- Senior Subject Selection Expo: 12 August 202112 Aug 2021
- Course Selection Closes: 23 August 202123 Aug 2021Course selection closes for returning students in Years 11,12,13 – 2022