Senior Assessment Week: Term 3 (24-31 August)
This will be held during Week 6 of Term 3 (24-31 August). On 24 August all practice English assessments will take place and students will be on Study Leave. This year, the timetable will keep running during this week and the assessments will take place during the double period from 12.40pm onwards each day. Each subject and teacher will determine the best type of assessment, and there may not be a traditional ‘exam type’ assessment for every subject. There will be more information sent home closer to the time.
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March **POSTPONED TILL 10 MARCH**03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March **POSTPONED TILL 9 MARCH**04 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021