Rūnanga Mātua Hui
A collective of parents and teachers who support Māori and Pasifika education and values within Waimea College.
Nau mai, haere mai
We welcome any parents/whānau who would like to join the Rūnanga Mātua and have input into their child/ren’s needs while attending Waimea College.
You are invited to our next hui (meeting):
Wednesday 22 June 6 pm in the Waimea College staffroom, please bring kai to share
We have a small group of parents and 3 staff members on the committee. We are keen to grow the committee if you are interested please contact Rowena Hart for more details; firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently we are moving forward by organising a logo/motif design (and other competitions) competition during Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori in Week 10- encourage your child to keep an eye out for these.
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March **POSTPONED TILL 10 MARCH**03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March **POSTPONED TILL 9 MARCH**04 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021