PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- Head Students Assembly – 14 May14 May 2019
- Careers Roadshow / Expo – 15 May15 May 2019
- Cross Country – 15 May15 May 2019
- TSS Road Cycling – 16 May16 May 2019
- Leadership Forum Year 11 to 13 – 17 May17 May 2019
- Newsletter Distributed – 17 May17 May 2019
- International Cave and Rock Climbing Trip – 20 May20 May 2019
- TSS Cross Country – 22 May22 May 2019
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp – 20 May to 24 May24 May 2019
- Manu Kōrero – 24 May24 May 2019