PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- House Sports Day26 Feb 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March04 Mar 2021
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021
- Swimming Championships: 17 March17 Mar 2021