PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- Showquest: 14 May14 May 2021
- NCEA Teacher Only Day : 18 May18 May 2021
- Manu Kōrero: 21 May21 May 2021
- Pink Shirt Mufti Day: 21 May21 May 2021
- Careers Roadshow: 25 May25 May 2021
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp (9C, 9N, 9S) : 24 – 28 May28 May 2021