NCEA Review – you are invited to shape the future of NCEA (read more re workshops and review website…)
You are invited to shape the future of NCEA
The government’s review of NCEA is now underway, and people all over the country have started talking about, and sharing their ideas and experiences of NCEA – the challenges, the successes and what we can do better in the future.
If you would like the opportunity to get involved, find out more about the 6 Big Opportunities, and have your say, come along to one of 20 public workshops across New Zealand.
Monday 23 July, 7:00pm, Nayland College, Nelson
Tuesday 24 July, 7:00pm, Marlborough Girls College, Blenheim
Book now: conversation.education.govt.nz/events or TXT 5811
The interactive workshop is open to everyone. We want you to share with us your ideas and thoughts about NCEA and how we can strengthen the qualification – we are listening!
We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to participate in this conversation and invite everyone to get involved – online or on paper, at workshops or hui, or through social media – you choose. You can participate in a short or long survey online, make your mark via the competitions (5 -20 years of age) and/or put in an online submission.
The NCEA Review is part of our national conversation on the future of education in New Zealand. It’s about building not just a better education system, but the world’s best, for all our children and young people.
More information about the NCEA review, the Big Opportunities and ways to participate can be found at conversation.education.govt.nz/ncea.
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021
- Swimming Championships: 17 March17 Mar 2021
- Nathan Wallis – Teen Brain Presentation: 18 March18 Mar 2021Nelson Teen Brain – Information