NCEA Fees $76.50 Due 12 August 2016 – After that date NZQA will add a $50 late fee charge (please read more…)
Please make sure that your son’s or daughter’s NCEA fees of $76.70 (scholarship entry costs $30 extra per subject) are paid before August 12; otherwise he or she will not be able to access their results. Students need these results for when they apply for tertiary education. They will also need their credits to make sure that they qualify for entry into their chosen subjects for next year.
Please be aware that if the NCEA fee is not paid by the due date, NZQA will add a fine of $50 on top of the NCEA fee. If you are unsure whether the NCEA fees have been paid, you can check in with the Finance Centre. Also, if you are finding it hard to pay the NCEA fee, there might be financial assistance available. Please contact the Finance Centre and ask for more information and a form.
- Matariki Celebrations: 24 June 202124 Jun 2021
- “Waimea’s Got Talent” Show: 30 June 202130 Jun 2021
- Kahui Ako Cultural Festival: 1 July 202101 Jul 2021
- Term Two Ends: 9 July 202109 Jul 2021
- Term 3 Begins: 26 July 202126 Jul 2021
- Parents Information Evening: 2 August 2021 02 Aug 2021An opportunity for prospective parents to learn about what Waimea College h... [Read more]