NCEA Fees $76.50 Due 12 August 2016 – After that date NZQA will add a $50 late fee charge (please read more…)
Please make sure that your son’s or daughter’s NCEA fees of $76.70 (scholarship entry costs $30 extra per subject) are paid before August 12; otherwise he or she will not be able to access their results. Students need these results for when they apply for tertiary education. They will also need their credits to make sure that they qualify for entry into their chosen subjects for next year.
Please be aware that if the NCEA fee is not paid by the due date, NZQA will add a fine of $50 on top of the NCEA fee. If you are unsure whether the NCEA fees have been paid, you can check in with the Finance Centre. Also, if you are finding it hard to pay the NCEA fee, there might be financial assistance available. Please contact the Finance Centre and ask for more information and a form.
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021
- Swimming Championships: 17 March17 Mar 2021
- Nathan Wallis – Teen Brain Presentation: 18 March18 Mar 2021Nelson Teen Brain – Information