Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka
Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Skills Coach. (brother of Mr Tony Enoka, Associate Deputy Principal) will be here at school for one night only talking about leading people in challenging times.
This will be held in our school hall on Wednesday 22 March between 5.30pm – 6.30pm.
Cost is $10 per adult and $5 for students.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 13 March from the school Finance Centre.
This is a Year 10 Junior Leader Fundraising event. Please come and support these students.
- 2022 Enrolments Now Open! 25 Jul 2021Please see www.waimea.school.nz/enrolment-information for more informatio... [Read more]
- Term 3 Begins: 26 July 202126 Jul 2021
- Parents Information Evening: 2 August 2021 02 Aug 2021An opportunity for prospective parents to learn about what Waimea College h... [Read more]
- Open School: 9 August 202109 Aug 2021Tours start at 4.00pm and 7.00pm
- Senior Subject Selection Expo: 12 August 202112 Aug 2021
- Course Selection Closes: 23 August 202123 Aug 2021Course selection closes for returning students in Years 11,12,13 – 2022