Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka
Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Skills Coach. (brother of Mr Tony Enoka, Associate Deputy Principal) will be here at school for one night only talking about leading people in challenging times.
This will be held in our school hall on Wednesday 22 March between 5.30pm – 6.30pm.
Cost is $10 per adult and $5 for students.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 13 March from the school Finance Centre.
This is a Year 10 Junior Leader Fundraising event. Please come and support these students.
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March **POSTPONED TILL 10 MARCH**03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March **POSTPONED TILL 9 MARCH**04 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 9 March09 Mar 2021
- NCEA Parents Evening: 10 March10 Mar 2021Please note this will only go ahead if we are back to Alert Level 1
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021