Year 11 – 13
Click here for the 2016 Senior Curriculum Handbook
In Year 11
Students must study English, Mathematics, Science and Physical Education and three other subjects earning credits towards NCEA.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 11 Subject Choice
In Year 12
Students must study English, Resource and five other courses earning credits towards NCEA. Our Headstart programme allows a reduced number of subjects and provides work experience placements.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 12 Subject Choice
In Year 13
Most students will select five subjects. Depending on their abilities and goals, some students may wish to do a combination of academic courses and others that lead to more vocationally-based qualifications. The Headstart programme is also available at Year 13.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 13 Subject Choice
- NCEA Parents Evening: 3 March03 Mar 2021
- Athletic Championships: 4 March04 Mar 2021
- Year 9 Rotoiti Camp for 9A, 9B, 9R: 8 – 12 March12 Mar 2021
- Junior Meet and Greet Evening: 16 March16 Mar 2021
- Swimming Championships: 17 March17 Mar 2021
- Nathan Wallis – Teen Brain Presentation: 18 March18 Mar 2021Nelson Teen Brain – Information