Health & Wellbeing
Hatha Yoga: Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm (8 weeks)
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Sue Ransom 16 Oct – 18 Dec (no classes 30 Oct & 6 Nov) Fee $95
Power Yoga: Thursday 6.30 – 7.45 pm (8 weeks)
Power yoga is a dynamic form of contemporary asana movement. This is a great cardio and fat burning workout that develops flexibility, strength and agility. Includes dynamic movement followed by deep hip opening and muscle release. Feel the many benefits from Power Yoga.
Tutor: Debby Callaghan 17 Oct – 5 Dec Fee $95
Swimming Refresher: Monday & Wednesday 6.30 – 7.30 pm (3 weeks)
Have you forgotten how to swim or do you need to refresh your current swim skills? Perhaps you want to keep up with your children in the pool. This course will give you great technique tips taught by a qualified swim instructor in our solar heated pool. Suitable for those who can swim 25m.
Tutor: Eileen Kelly/Jos Pattison 18 Nov – 4 Dec Fee $80
Cardio Latino – Latin Fitness: Tuesday 7.00 – 8.00 pm (8 weeks) NEW
This is an energetic workout session that combines simple dance moves: Afro-Caribbean and Latin rhythms (Merengue, Afro Cuban, Reggaeton, Cha cha, Salsa, Mambo, etc). Get your body moving and burn up to 400 calories in 60min, get a boost of good vibe and positive energy. This session mixes cardio with toning to make you move every single muscle in your body and increase not only your resistance and musculature but also your flexibility and movement coordination. No partner or experience needed.
Tutor: Pablo Salas 22 Oct – 10 Dec Fee $100
- Sports Awards: 7pm, Tuesday 15 October 201915 Oct 2019
- Principal and Head Student Assembly: Tuesday 15 October 201915 Oct 2019
- Arts Awards: 7pm, Wednesday 16 October 201916 Oct 2019
- Graduation Dinner: Friday 18 October 201918 Oct 2019
- Principals Prizegiving: 11.30am, Wednesday 23 October 201923 Oct 2019
- October Newsletter distributed: Friday 25 October 201925 Oct 2019
- Labour Day: Monday 28 October 201928 Oct 2019
- TSS Jnr Rugby 7’s: Thursday 31 October 201931 Oct 2019
- Academic Prizegiving: 12.30pm, Wednesday 6 November 201906 Nov 2019
- TSS Jnr Tennis: Tuesday 12 November 201912 Nov 2019