Health, Wellbeing & Dance
Yoga Flow: Thursday 6.30 – 7.45 pm (8 weeks)
Begins with gentler movements to warm up the body, then moves into progressively more challenging flowing sequences. These may include balances, inversions and peak poses. Ends with calmer, deeper stretches and floor-based asanas (yoga postures). The Sequences are planned to help build strength, flexibility and balance making the body stronger, more flexible, releasing tension stored in the body, plus calming the mind. Most people are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
Tutor: Elena Hill 6 May – 24 June Fee $100*
Women’s Hula Dance Fit: Tuesday 6.30 – 7.30 pm (7 weeks) NEW
Dance into an overall sense of wellbeing with the beat of the Pacific. Learn the basic steps and fun choreography from the islands of Hawaii and Tahiti. This course suits all fitness levels and no previous experience is required.
Tutor: Claudia Munoz Ledo Lopez 25 May – 6 July Fee $100
- Term Two Begins: 3 May03 May 2021
- Level Two Physical Education Leadership Camp: 7 May07 May 2021
- Showquest: 14 May14 May 2021
- Manu Kōrero: 21 May21 May 2021
- Pink Shirt Mufti Day: 21 May21 May 2021
- Careers Roadshow: 25 May25 May 2021