Signing in and out through the Student Office:
The signing in and out process is to help us keep track of our students should there be a fire drill, lockdown etc. Students must sign in and out during the day via the student office e.g. for a dental or doctor’s appointment, trip, arriving to school late etc. These absences must be explained by a parent/guardian or caregiver. An appointment card/text, or a note from home are still the best ways to explain these absences on the day.
Where possible, it is preferable for us to know of appointments in advance, so that they can be pre-recorded in our attendance system. You can do this by ringing the attendance line, through the website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If feeling unwell during the day:
Students must check in to the Student Office if they are feeling unwell during the day. We can then monitor them in the sick bay if needed. It also means we can contact you to make arrangements for them to be picked up. Please ensure you have spoken with one of the office staff before collecting your student. It is important that students are picked up from the office/reception area. Please do not make arrangements other than this with your students.
Trips during term time:
A reminder that if your student is going to be away for three or more days for a non-school related trip/competition or for a holiday, please contact the school in advance. For these events, please write to the Principal or email email@example.com at least a week beforehand.
- NCEA Music Performance – 26 June26 Jun 2019
- Itinerant Music Performance – 27 June27 Jun 2019
- Newsletter Distributed – 28 June28 Jun 2019
- 100 Rock Climbing and Caving Trip 25 June to 28 June28 Jun 2019
- Careers Inzone Bus – 2 July02 Jul 2019
- International Tramp – 2 July03 Jul 2019
- Staff vs Student Basketball – 3 July03 Jul 2019
- Junior Reports posted – 4 July04 Jul 2019
- Junior Prizegiving – Options & Enrichment – 4 July04 Jul 2019
- Teacher Only Day – 5 July05 Jul 2019