Why not try something new this year?
Waimea College Adult and Community Education aims to offer a wide range of interesting, educational, fun and affordable courses to members of our community.
Community Education is not-for-profit.
Our classes are for adults (over the age of 18 years)
We’re very pleased that you are considering participating in further education and learning. What better way to meet like-minded people and enjoy an evening or Saturday workshop. ‘Put a little class in your life!’
Email email@example.com with your contact details (address and phone numbers) and the course you would like to attend. We will email back a confirmation plus an invoice.
You can also enrol by phone or in person at the Waimea College Finance Centre which is beside Reception.
The Finance Centre is open for enrolments between 8.30am and 4.00pm including school holidays. Here you may pay by cash, EFTPOS or cheque (we are unable to take credit cards). Internet banking details are on your enrolment confirmation invoice.
We will advise you if a course is full at the time of your enrolment and can place your name on a waiting list.
Any enquiries should be directed to Waimea Community Education on (03) 544 6099 ext. 870, (or option 2) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Education Co-ordinator
- Mates & Dates Programme – Year 12 & Year 13 Students (read more…) 20 Mar 2017Dear Parent/Caregiver – Information re Upcoming Programme for Student... [Read more]
- Junior Parent Teacher Interviews 21 Mar 2017Please click on the link to access the Junior Parent/Teacher Interviews. ... [Read more]
- Tertiary Information Evening – 7pm – Hall22 Mar 2017
- Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka 23 Mar 2017Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Sk... [Read more]
- Fujimi Group Visit – 19 March-27 March27 Mar 2017
- PTA AGM – 7pm – Staffroom27 Mar 2017
- Sattriwittaya Visit – 21 March-9 April09 Apr 2017
- Parent Teacher Interviews 10 Apr 2017Parent Teacher interviews for Years 9 and 10 are Thursday 16 and Tuesday ... [Read more]