Health & Wellbeing
Personal Styling for You: Thursday 7.00 – 8.00 pm (6 weeks) NEW
This course will help you to understand your body shape, your best colours to wear and how to shop for a whole wardrobe on a budget. Improve your confidence and self-esteem in a fun and informal environment. We’ll sort the “apples from the pears”!
Tutor: Kathy Marquet 2 Mar – 13 Apr (no class 23 March) Fee $75
Hatha Yoga: Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm (8 weeks)
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Jeanette Ida 8 Feb – 29 Mar Fee $90
- Mates & Dates Programme – Year 12 & Year 13 Students (read more…) 20 Mar 2017Dear Parent/Caregiver – Information re Upcoming Programme for Student... [Read more]
- Junior Parent Teacher Interviews 21 Mar 2017Please click on the link to access the Junior Parent/Teacher Interviews. ... [Read more]
- Tertiary Information Evening – 7pm – Hall22 Mar 2017
- Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka 23 Mar 2017Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Sk... [Read more]
- Fujimi Group Visit – 19 March-27 March27 Mar 2017
- PTA AGM – 7pm – Staffroom27 Mar 2017
- Sattriwittaya Visit – 21 March-9 April09 Apr 2017
- Parent Teacher Interviews 10 Apr 2017Parent Teacher interviews for Years 9 and 10 are Thursday 16 and Tuesday ... [Read more]