Scroll down for 2016.
Click here for our School Prospectus
Year 9 & 10
Year 12 & 13
Click here for the 2016 Waimea College Prospectus
Waimea College offers a wide range of subjects for students to choose please click below to find a course for you:
Year 9 – 10
You must also include with your application for enrolment a copy of your birth certificate, passport or residence documents.
- 2016 Year 9 Subject Choice
- 2016 Year 9 Music Advanced Application Form
- 2016 Year 10 Subject Choice
- Student Locker Form
In Year 11
Students must study English, Mathematics, Science and Physical Education and three other subjects earning credits towards NCEA.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 11 Subject Choice
In Year 12
Students must study English, Resource and five other courses earning credits towards NCEA. Our Headstart programme allows a reduced number of subjects and provides work experience placements.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 12 Subject Choice
In Year 13
Most students will select five subjects. Depending on their abilities and goals, some students may wish to do a combination of academic courses and others that lead to more vocationally-based qualifications. The Headstart programme is also available at Year 13.
- Click here for the 2016 Year 13 Subject Choice
- Mates & Dates Programme – Year 12 & Year 13 Students (read more…) 20 Mar 2017Dear Parent/Caregiver – Information re Upcoming Programme for Student... [Read more]
- Junior Parent Teacher Interviews 21 Mar 2017Please click on the link to access the Junior Parent/Teacher Interviews. ... [Read more]
- Tertiary Information Evening – 7pm – Hall22 Mar 2017
- Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka 23 Mar 2017Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Sk... [Read more]
- Fujimi Group Visit – 19 March-27 March27 Mar 2017
- PTA AGM – 7pm – Staffroom27 Mar 2017
- Sattriwittaya Visit – 21 March-9 April09 Apr 2017
- Parent Teacher Interviews 10 Apr 2017Parent Teacher interviews for Years 9 and 10 are Thursday 16 and Tuesday ... [Read more]